Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day is June 20th!


  Father's Day at Auntie Heather's House was always fun......for Dad!  I can remember as a kid dreading Father's Day!  Why?  Because my dad turned it into "slave day!"  We had to wait on him hand and foot!  He would sit in his favorite chair and beckon his every want and desire.  I remember thanking God it was only once a year!  Now as an adult, I just look back those days and laugh and realize how blessed I am to have a father who was always there for me.  Through the endless softball games, the school performances, the dating years (which I think aged him considerably!), even when he walked me down the isle for my wedding, he was always there for me!  Now I am there for my dad...as his BBQ mentor and coach!  Thank you, Dad, for being there for me and just being the wonderful man you are!  You can bet Auntie Heather will be doing a very special BBQ for her dad!

It's BBQ season so why not give your dad a special BBQ?  Let Auntie Heather help!  In honor of all dads, Auntie Heather's House of BBQ would like to offer a 15% discount off all orders placed in June!  Just enter code:  AHHDAD and save!

No comments:

Post a Comment